A skeptic no more!

21 replies to this topic
  • babyspankynhb

Posted August 10, 2006 - 08:20 AM

My dad and I both got 06 WR450s and did the before and after ride. I was actualy happy with the "before" version of the bike! Well, its my first bike too... We rode it a couple times then did the oil change and added the GYT-R AIS kit and a GYT-R Muffler and then Holly Toledo! :thumbsup: Its almost a little too much now! I'm gunna change the gearing a little now so 1st and 2nd aren't so gnarley and I can keep the front end down easier! The GYT-R kit is a must on that bike, as long as it isn't your first time riding! :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Turismo

Posted August 10, 2006 - 04:37 PM

I'm gunna change the gearing a little now so 1st and 2nd aren't so gnarley and I can keep the front end down easier!

If you are running 14/50, have a think about trying 14/48. It is right in between 14/50 and 15/50, I found 15/50 way too much but 14/48 just right. I ride more open stuff, but still do nasties in first gear.

If you have got 13/50, try the 14/50 out for size. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.