Admins...why isn't this working?

6 replies to this topic
  • Dougie

Posted November 16, 2001 - 10:31 PM

The link address is correct. I paid up my Photopoint dues today so it is active :) But for some reason the link will not work. Any ideas?

[ November 16, 2001: Message edited by: Bryan Bosch ]

• armourbl

Posted November 16, 2001 - 11:19 AM

Go just a bit deeper when looking at the photo in Photopoint.

Basically click on the photo until you are viewing only that photo on its own page. Then copy the URL.

• Dougie

Posted November 16, 2001 - 12:29 PM

Let me try this

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dougie

Posted November 16, 2001 - 12:33 PM

Ok. now I am lost. I just noticed Bryan put a link in the first post. But I changed the link before I noticed it. Sorry about that bryan. I'm a computer idiot still.

What I did is copy the Photo point auto link and it still didn't work. Any ideas on the problem.

• armourbl

Posted November 16, 2001 - 12:45 PM

Ok, I basically clicked on the photo I wanted until I got to a point where clicking on it didn't take me anywhere else. Then I copied the address in the address bar.

Then click on the image button at the bottom of your messase under Instant UBB Code. Then paste in the address.

• Dougie

Posted November 16, 2001 - 01:43 PM

Did I mention this is in my signiture and not the message itself?

• H20Pumper

Posted November 16, 2001 - 07:23 PM

I don't know about all the computer stuff, but the pictures were great! I've been there on a mountain bike, it was hot in July and yeah there isn't much shade!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.