Excels

4 replies to this topic
  • zx7rye

Posted July 24, 2006 - 03:14 PM

Just looking for the best deal on some black Excels...stock size and hole pattern to work with existing spokes/nipples/hub (XR650R). Love the look of the black rims! :thumbsup:

• loufish

Posted July 24, 2006 - 06:16 PM

Just do a Google search...

Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=ExcelExcels...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BajaBoundMoto

Posted July 24, 2006 - 06:48 PM

you'll need spoke/nipple kit

• snaggleXR650

Posted July 24, 2006 - 07:07 PM

I've got some black SM 17" Excels. They are beautiful, but you will be so paranoid about scratching them they aren't worth it. If I had to do it over again I would go with plain old silver/brushed aluminum/whatever, especially for dirt wheels...

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted July 25, 2006 - 08:44 AM

I've got some black SM 17" Excels. They are beautiful, but you will be so paranoid about scratching them they aren't worth it. If I had to do it over again I would go with plain old silver/brushed aluminum/whatever, especially for dirt wheels...

Shoot snaggle, Im paronoid and anal about the bling on my streetardo too and have black excells but ride the snot out of it on the dirt and never have scratched the rims. I don;t ride in mud, maybe thats why! I may do red ones on my desertsled to add some bling....

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.