YZ426 Head pipe

5 replies to this topic
  • jr_vw2

Posted July 22, 2006 - 01:39 PM

Does anyone know if White Bros. makes a head pipe for the 426? If they dont what would be the best match for my new WB silencer? thanks

• yzfrider03

Posted July 22, 2006 - 05:26 PM

What silencer do you have? I have the E-SERIES Pro-Meg with the tapered hed pipe. I could feel the difference right away, but i need a JD JEt KIT to reallt bring out the headpipe power. Love White Bros by the way good choice

• Zique

Posted July 22, 2006 - 05:35 PM

Yes they make a tapered headpipe which is great. It sits up a little higher to allow easier access to your oil filter as well. It'll melt through cheap pants in a second though!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jr_vw2

Posted July 23, 2006 - 05:59 AM

I have their new E2 silencer.....who carries their head pipe??

• Zique

Posted July 23, 2006 - 12:18 PM

The headpipe should have been listed where you found your E2. I can't remember exactly, but I think rockymountainatvmc.com has it.

• yzfrider03

Posted July 23, 2006 - 11:17 PM

Yup thats where i got it, but it was a while ago. Or try www.mototsportoutlet.com

The do burn up pants, lol even exspensive ones...just be careful around the headpipe

Related Content

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.