Decomp Lever?

22 replies to this topic
  • Crawling68

Posted July 29, 2006 - 05:13 AM

Now im really confused. Tha part number listed is for the YZ cam, for which you would have to run YZ timing, right. I would like to stick with my WR timing, so i would need a WR cam, right; or can you time the YZ cam to either one. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted July 29, 2006 - 07:01 AM

Now im really confused. Tha part number listed is for the YZ cam, for which you would have to run YZ timing, right. I would like to stick with my WR timing, so i would need a WR cam, right; or can you time the YZ cam to either one. :thumbsup:

True, you will have a YZ exhaust cam but still have your WR intake cam. For some reason the two complement each other, resulting in a mellowed-out midrange. Take a look at the dyno runs.
http://s18.photobuck...gAnch=imgAnch13

• Crawling68

Posted July 29, 2006 - 08:09 AM

:thumbsup: So you can run the YZ cam with WR timing? :ride:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.