Cats coughing up hairballs in my airbox! Help

4 replies to this topic
  • Dougie

Posted November 15, 2001 - 05:20 AM

:)

• WR400inOZ

Posted November 15, 2001 - 01:06 PM

Yeah someone once told me that cats make great air filters... :) You obvioulsy have the non-genuine model.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • littlemeh

Posted November 15, 2001 - 04:23 PM

Dougie,

Since you have broght up your pictures of Moab, I may as well share my pics as well.

Go to: MotoUtah

-Littlemeh

• PMAUST

Posted November 15, 2001 - 04:32 PM

Dougie, go ahead, make fun of my plight. When you are done could you fix the link so we can see your pictures? :) Do you want one of my dogs? That would take care of your cat problem! :D

• Dougie

Posted November 16, 2001 - 05:17 AM

I'm just jealous that you are getting a 520. I was on their website daydreaming again yesterday.

I finally figured out the problem with my pic link...They went to a pay to see your pics format and I have been too cheap to anty up :)

But my mom has been on my case to get it back up so she can see all the pics of her granddaughter.

I think if you type in the address it will still actually take you to the pics page.

[ November 16, 2001: Message edited by: Dougie ]

[ November 16, 2001: Message edited by: Dougie ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.