Uni filter
Carb Rejetted
Break lite installed
License plate and titled for dual sporting
10 oz flywheel weights
extra sprockets

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: miked ]

Posted November 14, 2001 - 07:22 PM

Mike, sorry to hear about your shoulder. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Are you going to be giving up riding altogether or, are you just using this as an excuse to get a new bike? One that won't cause you to fall and break things as much. :D I know that would be my excuse to my wife. :) Good luck, Paul

[ November 14, 2001: Message edited by: PMAUST ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • miked

Posted November 15, 2001 - 07:27 PM

I already own three other bikes, but they are road bikes. Harley and two triumphs. I now have additional hardware in my shoulder for keeps and decided not to take a chance of just simply falling on it and doing more damage. I'm also 52 years old and do not heal as fast as you young guys.

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: miked ]

Posted November 15, 2001 - 09:12 PM

Miked, I am 50 myself so know exactly how you feel about not healing so fast(especially with additional hardware installed :) !) I would probably do exactly the same thing if it happend to me. I wish you Gods speed in your recovery. I don't blame you , ditch the dirt bike but keep the street bikes! :D Take care, Paul

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: PMAUST ]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.