headlight

7 replies to this topic
  • RLucky82

Posted July 21, 2006 - 08:54 AM

I have a headlight and taillight for sale from a 99 WR400 and was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is the same for the 426 and 450s ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thanks for any input

• Lit_Dueler

Posted July 21, 2006 - 09:03 AM

:ride: From the looks of the tail light, it does look very similiar to the stock light. I am sure though you might have to size it up to the actual one off an wr 450(2005).
The head light, if it came with a switch probally doesn't belong to the stock headlight.
I know this because mine does not have any switch. It is a single beam light.

:thumbsup:
Lit_ dueler

• MAXPOWER_WR_450

Posted July 21, 2006 - 09:06 AM

How much?

• RLucky82

Posted July 21, 2006 - 09:36 AM

How much?

Prices here>
http://www.thumperta...p?product=15126

These are factory Yamaha parts.
The 99 must have came with a on-off switch, because I replaced all that stuff with the BajaDesigns street kit (and its listed on the microfiche).

Thanks for the replies

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gadsen

Posted July 21, 2006 - 11:09 AM

Hey, pretty sneaky, posing a "for sale" itm in the WR section! :thumbsup: mI think its all interchangeable except the connector on the rear tail lamp, but thats easy to overcome.

• byggd

Posted July 21, 2006 - 11:34 AM

:ride: From the looks of the tail light, it does look very similiar to the stock light. I am sure though you might have to size it up to the actual one off an wr 450(2005).
The head light, if it came with a switch probally doesn't belong to the stock headlight.
I know this because mine does not have any switch. It is a single beam light.

:thumbsup:
Lit_ dueler

The HL switch looks the same as the one on my 02 426. It's not for hi or low, it's for on and off.

• Fryboy

Posted July 21, 2006 - 11:34 AM

Looks just like my 02 426 h/l and t/l assembly. I'd bet its a perfect match. Now the WR450 may be slightly different but I can't confirm or deny.

• RLucky82

Posted July 24, 2006 - 08:45 PM

Hey, pretty sneaky, posing a "for sale" itm in the WR section! :thumbsup: mI think its all interchangeable except the connector on the rear tail lamp, but thats easy to overcome.

It was an honest question - really. and this insn't a bump post just because its still for sale... :ride:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.