Removing computer from WR450F

4 replies to this topic
  • MrBill1

Posted July 21, 2006 - 07:38 AM

Does anybody know if there are any dire consequences from removing the compter from the bike. Something like, oh, I dont know, maybe the oil pump quits or something like that :thumbsup:

The bike runs ok but I was just wondering if someone new of something bad happening if I leave it off.

BTW, the reason I removed it was to put a plain number plate in the front without the headlight and there wasnt any room for the computer.

Thanks,

• CALVIN_KLEIN88

Posted July 21, 2006 - 07:55 AM

Dude, it's an odometer/speedometer. Only thing is you won't be able to see how fast you are going right before you eat it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TooFast

Posted July 21, 2006 - 12:21 PM

As long as you send it to me for free, your bike will run fine. If you don't, you'll be sorry.

• Dube2

Posted July 21, 2006 - 02:38 PM

or send it to me for $25 :thumbsup: , the other guy want's everything for free :cry: .

LOL :ride:

• Beejay

Posted July 22, 2006 - 05:05 AM

Make a plan & fit it back otherwise donate it to someone who needs it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.