Dogs Peeing On Rear Wheels! Help!

26 replies to this topic
  • PMAUST

Posted November 16, 2001 - 05:05 AM

Thanks everyone. I should have known that I would take a ration for this post. I think I will try the less draconian option first and give the Scatmat a shot(thanks, One Dollar). If that doesn't work let see, where are those electrodes? :)

• YAMAKAZE

Posted November 16, 2001 - 06:27 AM

Yo Bud....Don't forget to add the Custom Pee Stained Excel Rims to that signature.....

I'd just throw one of those 5x8 cutom tarps from the Sports section at Wal Mart for $5.99 and hose it off occaisionally.

Hey then you can add the custom bike cover to the signature as well....

I should'a thought of that sooner...Yeah...thats the ticket.....

Bonzai :)

• Scott_F

Posted November 16, 2001 - 10:07 PM

If all else fails, and they piss on your new KTM, it's time to Kill The Mutt!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • armourbl

Posted November 16, 2001 - 11:30 AM

put them outside, or build some kind of temp fence around your bikes.

I do like the pissing on them optiont too, never tried that...

ben

• WR_Jason

Posted November 16, 2001 - 12:25 PM

Must be something about the tires. Dogs always want to smell the tires on bikes. Anyway the screen shock thing sould work but use low voltage AC not a batt. DC batt will go high current and burn the dog, uh, well, you know where! Use a 10 to 1 radio shack trasformer and give em 10 volts or so AC, thats what the fences use.

• *mike68*

Posted November 18, 2001 - 05:27 AM

good thing your tires don't smell like $h!T, dogs love to eat that stuff.

• joao_pedro

Posted November 18, 2001 - 09:29 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PMAUST:
Well, my friend, there in US I know that biologists of the FWS did recommend a repellent for coyotes to cattle raisers that probably would keep your dogs away ! But, probably, it's too expensive! Try to test what smells your dogs don't like, mines don't like vinegar or gasoline smell for instance! Then rub a little on the wheel and is done!probably part of the trouble is because your dogs don't have other place to do it! if you see him doing it, show dislike and repreend him!
good luck!
JP

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.