fastway footpegs

9 replies to this topic
  • Anthony CRF450

Posted July 20, 2006 - 02:30 PM

anyone use fastway wide footpegs?
are there any problems with them?
do you you use the low boy or standard position?
would you recommend them?

• CRF450-RIDER

Posted July 20, 2006 - 02:55 PM

yes there the best pegs ont the market!! i have mine on low boy cuz im 6'0

• CRFThumper

Posted July 20, 2006 - 03:00 PM

I have them as well,also in the low boy mode.My beef with them is if you are riding really muddy track they can become slippery! Even with the longest screws you can still slip!I also have the IMS pro sires and like them better!
It's a preference thing,you give up a little width for a better grip!!

• SteveWR450F

Posted July 20, 2006 - 04:01 PM

I have fastway on my son's bike and White Bros TriPro on the 450. I installed the allen screws on the fastway to be similar to the White Bros. pegs. Mounted the longer allens in the midle row and shorter allens on the outside rows. The benefit of the Tripro peg and the fastway peg (setup this way) is that it allows your foot to pivot/shift easier. Makes shifting eaiser, especially when standing up. All in all the fastway pegs are great. Its like standing on a 2 by 4. But the downside is riding around with 2 by 4 you can smack rocks to tree stomps easier. I love them though.

• Premo

Posted July 20, 2006 - 04:22 PM

I have fastway on my son's bike and White Bros TriPro on the 450. I installed the allen screws on the fastway to be similar to the White Bros. pegs. Mounted the longer allens in the midle row and shorter allens on the outside rows. The benefit of the Tripro peg and the fastway peg (setup this way) is that it allows your foot to pivot/shift easier. Makes shifting eaiser, especially when standing up. All in all the fastway pegs are great. Its like standing on a 2 by 4. But the downside is riding around with 2 by 4 you can smack rocks to tree stomps easier. I love them though.

Good idea!

I was thinking about those pivot pegs or the fastways (wouldn't mind some extra room).

Looks like fastways might just be the go.

And anthony, ballards got em for $150 which is good price.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • drewpeacock

Posted July 20, 2006 - 05:21 PM

http://www.powerpegz...FTOKEN=15120987
:thumbsup:

• ncampion

Posted July 20, 2006 - 05:30 PM

I like the look of those powerpegz. Do you have them on your bike?

• Anthony CRF450

Posted July 20, 2006 - 06:31 PM

I ordered mine from ebay seller:-
motosportx426 (US Ebay- New York) item Fastway Footpegs (4653474642)
speak to racheal
Cheaper @$90 US+ $14 postage to Australia= $138Aus shipped via air

• SID013

Posted July 20, 2006 - 10:09 PM

I have the Powerpegz on my WR & I love em :thumbsup: They keep my feet on the pegs through all sorts of terrain. They aren't that hard to get used. Worth every cent IMO

• TimBrp

Posted July 21, 2006 - 09:17 AM

Fastways are the best I've tried yet.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.