Took the 600 for a ride

6 replies to this topic
  • Slim Shadetree

Posted July 20, 2006 - 12:41 PM

a nice Baja cruiser on a mountain ? prepare for a workout !
a gnarly boulder washout we came down for about 5minutes:

Posted Image

a nice sharp left turn at the top into another hill with a tree laying across it at the midpoint. pics don't do justice this was a steep hill:

Posted Image

i was luggin' this beast around !

Posted Image

buddy riding out with a seperated shoulder-

Posted Image

Veddar Mountain BC

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted July 20, 2006 - 12:45 PM

a nice Baja cruiser on a mountain ? prepare for a workout !
a gnarly boulder washout we came down for about 5minutes:

Posted Image

a nice sharp left turn at the top into another hill with a tree laying across it at the midpoint. pics don't do justice this was a steep hill:

Posted Image

i was luggin' this beast around !

Posted Image

Posted Image

Veddar Mountain BC

What a beautiful place to ride! Man1 Water! we here in the desert never see terrain like that!

• ogrider650

Posted July 20, 2006 - 05:59 PM

seriously i would love to ride area like that

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Marc with a c

Posted July 20, 2006 - 11:43 PM

Veddar Mountain BC

I would break my own shoulder to ride in a Place like that!

• Hooter4444

Posted July 21, 2006 - 01:55 AM

Nice pics :thumbsup: , reminds me of when I lived in Washington :ride:

• R3508

Posted July 21, 2006 - 03:39 AM

Awesome! that's how we do it here in northern California (I'm not talking San Francisco). We don't enter the forrest, unless prepared to stay the night.

• Slim Shadetree

Posted July 22, 2006 - 04:31 PM

Thanks for the replies. Yes I am lucky to have such a beautiful area to live and ride in. Vancouver is such an awesome city and the surrounding area has so much to offer the outdoors type.

Here is a movie I made of the day. Warning nothing exciting happens, 2/3 of us on the movie are noobs. But it gives you a chance to see the natural area again :thumbsup:

scroll down to the movie :

MotoMovie

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.