BARR Vibrations!!!!

27 replies to this topic
  • LimyWPom

Posted July 24, 2006 - 08:25 PM

Well I'm sold, Hope you get your next one free Indy, I've just orderd one :thumbsup:

• Lit_Dueler

Posted July 25, 2006 - 04:31 AM

Wow!!
Seems like a real JEM!! I think I will order that. It also seems to be cheaper tham buying Protaper bars.
Thanks for the input!!

Lit_dueler

:thumbsup:

• StreetbikePimp

Posted July 25, 2006 - 08:13 AM

+1 on filling your bars with lead shot or BBs. Alot cheaper then $50.

Also, relax your grip, get up on the tank when going through the corners, and push the bike down with you legs instead of your arms...

• Indy_WR450

Posted July 25, 2006 - 09:31 AM

Well I'm sold, Hope you get your next one free Indy, I've just orderd one :thumbsup:

Make sure you go to the local automotive shop and buy a small tip large funnel. It makes it easier to fill the bars up with the liquid bar snake. You can drill out the rubber after 24 hours to the right depth for the bark buster bolt/insert to fit. No more losing the insert down the handlebars! :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • LimyWPom

Posted July 25, 2006 - 08:01 PM

Thanks for the tip Indy, I will get a funnel, anything that makes life easy :thumbsup:

• 06WR450FSM

Posted July 25, 2006 - 10:31 PM

Would silicone provide similar benefits as the cured liquid bar snake?

• Indy_WR450

Posted July 26, 2006 - 05:32 AM

Silicone is not dense enough. Liquid bar snake is like pouring liquid lead. Heavy thick product takes about 30 minutes to pour into the bars! :thumbsup:

• rushfan

Posted July 26, 2006 - 06:37 AM

Silicone is not dense enough. Liquid bar snake is like pouring liquid lead. Heavy thick product takes about 30 minutes to pour into the bars! :ride:

How do you feel about the solid bar snake? The one that you have to pull through the bars. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.