What keeps you coming back to TT?

29 replies to this topic
  • Dougie

Posted November 16, 2001 - 09:18 AM

Because I've got no place else to goooo! "sob"...I've got no place else to go..."sob"

Because I've learned more about this bike and have been talked into doing my own mntc. And because the Moab get to gether was the best.

• wayneoXCF

Posted November 16, 2001 - 05:42 PM

Excellent tech advice, period. And of course, all you boneheads! :)

• Tree_Crippler

Posted November 17, 2001 - 07:55 PM

Where you find the answers the service manual can't tell you.
Where you find the info on aftermarket parts that really help and are already tested by Joe.

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted November 17, 2001 - 10:24 PM

Rapping with people who have knowledge in the technical sense with relation to a common thread, a certain type of motorcycle, and who have the knowledge and experience of riding. Riding can never be understood by those who dont. But those in the know, are clearly a superior people.

• RetSenior

Posted November 18, 2001 - 08:23 PM

To see who the next KTM rider will be.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted November 19, 2001 - 06:42 AM

Originally posted by RetSenior:
To see who the next KTM rider will be.

:) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• RetSenior

Posted November 19, 2001 - 11:16 AM

No, say it ain't so. Looks like that big grin is a face of a new KTM rider.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted November 19, 2001 - 02:01 PM

Originally posted by RetSenior:
No, say it ain't so. Looks like that big grin is a face of a new KTM rider.

Nope, not yet. :) I'm actually thinking about keeping my WR (she's still lots o'fun) and buying the two-fiddy RFS when she comes out for the woods. Why choose! :D

• PMAUST

Posted November 19, 2001 - 07:28 PM

George, did you notice that Bryan said "not yet"! Bryan, I'm keeping my WR. My 520 arrived today. It sure looks good sitting next to my WR and my DR. :D
Forget what they've told you. You can have it all! :)
By the way, Monty took it for a little tool around the parking lot and came back with a big smile on his face. :D

• RetSenior

Posted November 19, 2001 - 09:00 PM

Ya Paul I noticed. Next Monty will be saying it. Paul make sure you make everyone that rides your KTM kick start it. The little black button is for you only and it takes to much time to train them on it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.