Atricle / review of the WR450

1 reply to this topic
  • bvd

Posted July 19, 2006 - 07:47 AM

I while back I came across an article on the net or in a rag either reviewing the 2005 WR450F or comparing the WR to the 05 CRF450... In this article the test riders all talked about the WR, what they liked about it, what they didn't and also very specifically (by number of clicks) what suspension setting they liked... Now I can’t seem to find it again and would really like to read it again...

If anyone knows of the article I am talking about I would really appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction...

Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bullwinkle

Posted July 19, 2006 - 08:40 AM

Here's a link to a 2005 MototcycleUSA test between the WR450F and the CRF450X. Not sure if this is the one you're talking about.
http://www.motorcycl...?ArticleID=2102
:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.