SDG replacemnt seat now has competition!

4 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted November 14, 2001 - 08:48 AM

One Industries now has complete replacement seats. Didn't find anything on their websight, but Bob's Cycle latest catalog (page 55) shows them!!.

www.bobscycle.com

Bob's has them for $79.99.

• armourbl

Posted November 14, 2001 - 12:46 PM

Any chance they are softer?

ben

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WRFUN

Posted November 14, 2001 - 05:20 PM

Don't forget about Guts.

http://www.gutsracin...utsracing1.html

Pete :)

• BlueThunder

Posted November 14, 2001 - 05:54 PM

Don't think Guts sells a complete unit though WRFUN...think that's what Kev's talking about.

• YAMAKAZE

Posted November 15, 2001 - 03:56 AM

After two years of being smacked in the butt by this hardwood seat, I don't think I could ride without it anymore.....I just stopped getting Monkey Butt a few months ago. I sat on my foster son's new KLX the other day and knew I'd never be able to ride it with that couch cushin in it.....

Bonzai :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.