Acerbis Disk Guard

5 replies to this topic
  • pops 56

Posted July 18, 2006 - 04:17 AM

Does anyone know where i can buy these from please .Tried acerbis .TT and other sites It is to fit a 04 wr 450 .I did not think it would be so hard to buy these?. I found the pic on ebay it is for a 03 wr450 I don't know if they will fit? Thanking you Ian.

Posted Image

• pops 56

Posted July 18, 2006 - 04:40 AM

Sorry . Kept searching and I just found acerbis Worldwide :ride: . I will see what they come up with. It is called a (SPIDER EVOL. FRONT DISC COVER) Looks trick.

Cheers :thumbsup:

• Atlasrider

Posted July 18, 2006 - 05:07 AM

I got a plastic disk gaurd for my 04 Wr450 FROM CYCRA. The fit is OK, but it was all I could find for the bike. However you might also try www.rockymountainatvmc.com, they sell the Acerbis,(I think?)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MountainMax

Posted July 18, 2006 - 08:20 AM

I would like to find one of these for my 06 WR here in Canada also, I love the look with the hint of blue.

• EatDirt5

Posted July 18, 2006 - 07:04 PM

Go to ur local dealer and look it up in the "Parts Unlimited" book, they should have it, thats how i got mine.

• pops 56

Posted July 18, 2006 - 11:46 PM

Found one in Australia. acerbis@offroadimports.com.au
New. Blue SPIDER EVOL. FRONT DISC COVER . 5190 Blue/white $44.95 cheers.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.