So, I bought the 03 WR450

2 replies to this topic
  • Recruiter

Posted July 17, 2006 - 01:27 PM

And love it thus far. I swear the provious owner rode it in a field, took a nose dive, broke something on himself, and let it sit, then traded it some years later. I don't think it has ever been washed. The dealer put an AWFUL mirror on it, but other than that no worries thus far. I rode around for a few hours today.

Now, I am wondering what speedo/GPS set-up to get. This only has a stock trip meter. Knowing what my speed is might be nice.

Anything else I need to do to it?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ETP

Posted July 17, 2006 - 06:56 PM

Welcome to the blue side. :thumbsup:
Read some threads about the Trailtech computers. The new model, Vapor, looks like a alot of features for less than $100. Lots of info about GPS's on the Dual Sport forum.

• tigerowner_ut

Posted July 18, 2006 - 07:16 AM

I have an ICO dualsport VRL. Not quite as high tech as the Trailtech bet bulletprooof and has all of the functionallity. Odometer is adjustable by hundreths of a mile if you ride enduros.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.