Trailtech Vaypor and stuff

No replies to this topic
  • thouk

Posted July 16, 2006 - 08:18 PM

Hey Y'all,
I recently installed the Vaypor on my R. I like it better then the Endurance and the Lynx because of the tach and the tempature guage. I installed the KTM fan also on the right radiator. I have the Clarke 4.3 gallon tank. Putting the fan on was a tight fit. I mounted the temp switch for the fan on the temp. insert for the Vaypor. It fit on there nicely and works great. The Vaypor seems to do a lot better job of reading the magnet for the speedo. It is a lot more consistent in the reading. I placed the shift lights at 6500 and 8000. When I took off from the toll plaza I had both of the lights flashing at me because I did not want to get ran over by the cars. What I don't like about it is that the temp on the first screen is the ambient temp. If they would change that to be engine temp then it would great. I set the temp lights on the Vaypor at 195 and 215. The 215 came on a few times but I was able to cool off the bike to get it to go off. Overall I would recommend it. I will post some pictures later. Have fun, Tony

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.