fzr1000 & 600 parts

5 replies to this topic
  • ekdj7568

Posted January 10, 2001 - 07:08 PM

looking for parts have any or know where to get good prices please email

[This message has been edited by ekdj7568 (edited 01-10-2001).]

• Boit

Posted January 11, 2001 - 01:07 AM

HLSM has the microfiche part numbers online, you can look those up and then buy any motorcycle magazine, look in the last few pages(usually) and look for ads that advertise discount parts. Call them with your part numbers and get a quote, compare them to a local dealer/shop and make a choice. There is a sales tax of 8% where I live so to avoid getting shafted with sales taxes, I shop online and use my savings to have the parts UPS'd to my door. I figure that I'm doing Al Gore a favor by driving less since he wants to ban all fossil fuel vehicles...except for the jet planes he flies in...buses he convoys in...trains he rails in...etc. What a hypocrit! Ooops..politics rears its ugly head.

• tripm

Posted January 11, 2001 - 08:37 AM

I have a 91 fzr 600 race bike that's been in my moms garage for two years since I last raced it. I'd love to get rid of all or some of it. Random extra stuff like body parts and stuff, plus the stuff on it like fox shock, racetech valves/springs in the fork, hindle exhast, case covers etc. Did I mention I'd love to get rid of it?
I'm in Boston.

Mark

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scott

Posted January 11, 2001 - 09:11 AM

My first street bike was a 90 FZR 600. I loved that thing! How bout a ballpark figure for all of it?

------------------
99WR,WR timing,throttle stop removed,Uni filter,E-Series pipe,carbon air box,Pro Tapers,lights removed,YZ tank,13 tooth sprocket

• ekdj7568

Posted January 14, 2001 - 11:08 AM

how much are you asking for the hole bike

Originally posted by tripm:
I have a 91 fzr 600 race bike that's been in my moms garage for two years since I last raced it. I'd love to get rid of all or some of it. Random extra stuff like body parts and stuff, plus the stuff on it like fox shock, racetech valves/springs in the fork, hindle exhast, case covers etc. Did I mention I'd love to get rid of it?
I'm in Boston.

Mark

• ekdj7568

Posted January 14, 2001 - 11:13 AM

i would like to also know about just buying the top fairing and the ® side fairing and a solo seat

Originally posted by ekdj7568:
how much are you asking for the hole bike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.