Which Gray Wire?

3 replies to this topic
  • SoCalWR426

Posted November 13, 2001 - 05:51 PM

Search isn't working for me, so I will ask the over-used question..
Which gray wire? There is one in a bundle that is very light with a light yellow band in 2 places..There is a Dove gray wire with a black wire side by side, they both plug into a double plug..I'm fairly sure it's the dove gray. Will somebody please confirm,

Thanks in Advance
Ride is an 02WR426

• neWRiver

Posted November 13, 2001 - 06:03 PM

That is correct.

See this picture:
http://www.thumperta...ic&f=3&t=005486

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Blue_Boner

Posted November 13, 2001 - 06:35 PM

I think you will have better luck using search if you type in grey wire not gray wire. I unhooked mine the other night in just a few minutes. No need to cut the wire use a small screwdriver to lift the plastic clip in the connector and gently pull the wire out as per Ron in SoCal. Then use silicon to fill the hole in the connector and tape the wire up so it can't hit anything else. Eric

• SoCalWR426

Posted November 13, 2001 - 07:55 PM

Thanks Guy's
Job is complete, can't wait to try it. (put the litte woman to work, my fingers were too fat! What a woman!)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.