KTM 520EXC

6 replies to this topic
  • MONTY

Posted November 13, 2001 - 09:35 AM

For sale new in box never opened KTM 520exc call monty this was Pauls bike he had it shipped to my shop BIG MISTAKE.
HAY PAUL JUST JOKING.
MOPNTY

• Unkle_Moose

Posted November 13, 2001 - 10:35 PM

Hey Monty I'm a little short on cash right now but I can give you $2000 now :D And a check for another $2000 next year :) Poor Paul man is he gonna have a sore thumb starting that bike, thankfully I get to kick start mine :D

Ride Often & Ride Safe :D

Gonna try and make to Stoneyford on Saturday after Turkey Day.

• MONTY

Posted November 13, 2001 - 12:09 PM

UNKLE MOOSE i WAS THINKING IF SOMEONE WOULD HAUL OFF THE BOX i WOULD GIVE THEM THE BIKE,IT COST MORE TO DUMP THE BOX THEN SHIPPING, AND THAT WAS YOU WANTED PAUL TO PAY YOU THE 2000.OO AND YOU WOULD LET THE REST SLIDE UNTIL NEXT YEAR.Am I wright on that?
monty

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RetSenior

Posted November 13, 2001 - 02:39 PM

I will pick up the box and take the bike with it or flat out buy it all, cash right!!! Can be there in 30 min.

• Michael

Posted November 13, 2001 - 04:01 PM

Don't give it to RetSenior he has one - I could give it a good home! I'm more than willing to haul away the box and the bike, and leave in it's place a nice smaller box filled with six cold bottles of an adult beverage. Let me know a time and place and I'll do the rest.

George - I thought you didn't come over here much??????

• PMAUST

Posted November 13, 2001 - 04:36 PM

:D Uh, Monty we need to talk! Guys, what Monty really meant to say was that I have a DRZ400S for sale! I'm keeping the WR and the KTM. If interested in the DRZ400S please let me know. :)
MONTY YOU HAVE MAIL!!! :D

[ November 13, 2001: Message edited by: PMAUST ]

• MONTY

Posted November 14, 2001 - 10:55 PM

Paul I have never seen a KTM with a DRZ motor before?
monty

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: MONTY ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.