Wanted to BUY....

23 replies to this topic
  • SFO

Posted December 14, 2001 - 01:47 PM

Yamakaze,
Did you ever receive the boots?
I started getting paranoid, like you were disapointed or something...
I can send the tracking # for the ups shipment if you haven't recieved them.
Bill

• levy1

Posted December 14, 2001 - 05:03 PM

Thor SZ 38 pants and xl shirt available if needed for a donation. Fred

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted December 15, 2001 - 10:01 PM

SFO,

Check your PM, I sent you a message the day they arrived. Thanks. Two pair came wheeling in about the same time. One went to Brian and another to a kid in the same situation that we met at a local Poker run. A guy came up to me out of the blue, when he saw my Thumpertalk Logo and my Yamakaze logo on the trailer door. He didn't wish for me to identify him as he also frequents our beloved site. I gave him one pair of the boots to replace the tennis shoes his kid was wearing. Felt pretty good to be able to help a fellow thumper out. You guys are a class act.....

PS>>>Robman....New 360 pants and jersey will be on their way monday via fedex overnight on Monday...

Bonzai :)

• Greg_in_Atlanta

Posted December 16, 2001 - 03:28 AM

Way to go Yamakaze. You need anything else?
Greg in Atlanta.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.