06 YZ450F Exhaust Pipe

6 replies to this topic
  • kpflyingv

Posted July 12, 2006 - 05:40 AM

Anyone have an 06 450 Eurospec header for sale?

• cowboyona426

Posted July 13, 2006 - 08:41 PM

I've been trying to find one on here too, anyone got one they don't want anymore?

• kpflyingv

Posted July 14, 2006 - 07:48 AM

We may be SOL on finding one of these. I've got an FMF Ti slip on now. I guess if I can't find the eurospec header, I'll get a megabomb header.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SurvivorMan

Posted July 14, 2006 - 05:39 PM

what is eurospec header? who makes it? i have the fmf power bomb, not much of a difference but I love the stainless steel.

Posted July 14, 2006 - 07:36 PM

what is the difference? i havent seen what has made them any different than the US Spec.

here is the link to the UK up grade kit for the 450

• cowboyona426

Posted July 14, 2006 - 08:29 PM

The Euro headers are Powerbomb style headers. If I can't find a Euro model header, I'm probably going to get a Ti Powerbomb eventually.

• quailboy

Posted July 15, 2006 - 02:10 PM

i have a Ti powerbomb and i love it.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.