DALBY TRAIL RIDE,CROWS NEST

1 reply to this topic
  • gbernard

Posted November 13, 2001 - 12:19 AM

FOR THE OZZIES;
ANYONE GOING TO CROWS NEST THIS WEEKEND FOR THE THE TRAIL
RIDE SHOULD BE A HOOT AFTER ALL THIS RAIN!

BUZZ WR400

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Shane_in_Oz

Posted November 18, 2001 - 08:21 PM

Glad to hear there is another Queenslander on ThumperTalk. This is actually my first post.
Just got back from the Crow's Nest ride yesterday. I thought it was a great ride once you could get through the bottlenecks at the harder parts. I heard that there was over a thousand riders there on Sunday! This was actually the first full weekend ride that I've taken the WR on.
I noticed your post said you live in Brisbane, I live on the south-side and am always looking for some new riding buddys and places to ride.
Hope you enjoyed yourself at Crow's Nest. Did you have a shot at the hillclimb alongside the campsite!

Shane.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.