I think I may convert!

41 replies to this topic
  • INJURY_69

Posted July 11, 2006 - 01:33 PM

Just make sure you get it before COP, so I can give her a little twirl! :ride:

• Zique

Posted July 11, 2006 - 01:36 PM

I'm looking for an 06 SE as well...if you find a couple, let me know!

• Baron Von Beard

Posted July 11, 2006 - 01:39 PM

Just make sure you get it before COP, so I can give her a little twirl! :ride:

Uhhhh, no offense but I don't let people that I don't know ride my stuff. Call me stingy, but I'm not real keen on the idea of some dude I just met sending my bike end over end and sticking me with the bill to fix it. And considering your name, I would assume that you tend to be prone to crashing :ride:

• INJURY_69

Posted July 11, 2006 - 01:46 PM

Relax, i'm just messin with ya man. I agree with Grayracer tho, that'd be cool if you joined the blue/yellow side!

• Drfletcherdc

Posted July 11, 2006 - 01:54 PM

You can always buy the blue one and add the yellow plastic later with the Hurricane kit. Besides yellow looks like a Suzuki. You should be able to get a good deal on one, I got mine from Carefree Yamaha for $6,800 OTD back in Jan. You should be able to get one for about $6,100 OTD new. Good luck, if you ever see Fletcher Chiropractic graphics on an 06 blue 450 at Speedworld or Canyon stop and say hi.

• Baron Von Beard

Posted July 11, 2006 - 02:02 PM

Relax, i'm just messin with ya man. I agree with Grayracer tho, that'd be cool if you joined the blue/yellow side!

No worries. I wasn't as serious as it may have come across. It's cool to be welcomed by you fellas. :ride:

• kyleyz

Posted July 11, 2006 - 03:07 PM

I've got two options. The stealership has a new SE and my suspension guy is selling his SE that has about 25 hours on it. I have to see what I can get the new one for and that is all I'm waiting for. The sales dick is supposed to call me back.

If the guy is smart enough to do suspention, im pretty sure he took care of the rest of the bike :ride:

• doublecaser

Posted July 11, 2006 - 04:18 PM

Hey Redbeard, the yellow one at town and country is the only one in town. I'm looking for a blue one and no luck. Randy selling his?

• kid on a 426

Posted July 11, 2006 - 04:29 PM

Redbeard- have you checked out the 2007 white yamahas? Now those are even more bad ass than the 06's. Just something for you to think about.

• yamahacrazy_310

Posted July 11, 2006 - 06:17 PM

Don't fall off the back.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Junior426

Posted July 11, 2006 - 06:49 PM

Come to the dark side, you wont regret it. Theres a saying "Once you go blue, you cant lose" Not really but theyre great bikes. I used to like honduhs before I had a bike but now I know what the better choice is. Buy a Yammy, you wont be disappointed. :ride: :ride:

• Pukeballs

Posted July 11, 2006 - 07:11 PM

Now you'll have to change your name to yellowbeard.

• grayracer513

Posted July 11, 2006 - 07:43 PM

Come to the dark side, you wont regret it.

He just said he is considering leaving the Dark Side. He is stepping into the light.

And if you feel that you can't go on
and your will's sinkin' low
just believe and you can't go wrong
In the light you will find the road.

-R. Plant

• Zique

Posted July 11, 2006 - 07:50 PM

^^wow, poetry and all...I think the forum is expanding even further than our fine owners imagined! :ride:

• Baron Von Beard

Posted July 11, 2006 - 09:53 PM

Despite my hard fought efforts, the best deal I can wrestle up on the only yellow Yami in the state is $6900 OTD. Not too bad I surmise, but also not the greatest. I'm sure it will be worth it. I pick it up tomorrow.

• GreenKLX

Posted July 11, 2006 - 10:33 PM

That just seems like so much money for a dirtbike to me, you can probably buy a new kia for that price.

• doublecaser

Posted July 11, 2006 - 11:01 PM

Hey Red, check your PM's

• Baron Von Beard

Posted July 11, 2006 - 11:05 PM

That just seems like so much money for a dirtbike to me, you can probably buy a new kia for that price.

Who da funk would want a Kia?

• Baron Von Beard

Posted July 11, 2006 - 11:05 PM

Hey Red, check your PM's

Uhhh, maybe I erased it by accident?

• TimFurryBalls

Posted July 12, 2006 - 01:19 AM

Oh you poor blue souls. Now you'll have to deal with RB, I mean YB full time. . .

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.