WR450 vibration?

1 reply to this topic
  • zorroz

Posted July 10, 2006 - 02:03 AM

I was riding with some mates on the weekend and had a go of a few different bikes. I ride a WR250f and one guy had a 06 WR450 and the other a 06 DRZ400. Both stock, mine all YZ gear. Anyway I was riding the DRZ for a while and whilst it was fat, heavy, undersuspended, the motor was real smooth and had a nice punch (even with my 250 in drags). Got on the WR450 and whilst it flat hauled ass and handled great, the motor seems to vibtate alot more. I rode one a while back with a pipe and didn't notice it then. Or is it just my imagination? Just waiting for the 07 WR450's to arrive for my next bike....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Blatchy

Posted July 12, 2006 - 06:47 PM

The 450 does vibrate a bit. I seems more noticable with the standard muffler. They have announced changes to the crank for 2007 that should smoove them out a bit.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.