Rate your exhaust!

28 replies to this topic
  • kelleyseiler

Posted July 11, 2006 - 05:00 PM

I have a Wileyco stainless slip on my 2006 XRL and I snagged it on ebay brand new for only $100.00. I rate it a 8 overall. The sound is great not to loud for my quite neighborhood but loud enough for me to enjoy! Heres a pic!
http://i43.photobuck...ycosideview.jpg
http://i43.photobuck...leycoinside.jpg

Remember if it fits a XR600 it will fit a XR650L

Home Shop Online BMW Motorcycle Sales Triumph Motorcycle Sales New & Demo Specials Used Motorcycles Contact Us Search CALmoto

SEE ALL Wileyco high performance exhaust systems
Wileyco Honda X-R-R 600 Muffler plus adapter OVAL Stainless Steel w/USFS

Even from low RPMs you can appreciate the difference between a stock exhaust system and a Wileyco. The difference will be obvious from the sound, the strong low and mid range torque gains, and the Wileyco lifetime guarantee.

Wileyco silencers are supplied with assembly kits, complete with everything you need. Thanks to the quick assembly system, installing the silencers and dismantling them is easy.

Choose USFS (United States Forest Service) approved versions for street-legal use and compliance with noise level regulations.

Non-USFS-approved versions are for off-road and racing/track use only

$415.25

©2006 calmoto.com
California BMW Triumph Motorcycles
2490 Old Middlefield Way
Mountain View, California 94043
Telephone 650.966.1183 | Fax 650.966.8340
Website Maintenance Service by Collaborint

• pigryder

Posted July 12, 2006 - 06:33 AM

WB ESERIES AAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ :ride: :ride: :p :ride: :banana: :p :ride:

• goblin127

Posted July 12, 2006 - 06:57 AM

XRs only stainless full system. Its built to last sounds great and they can hear me comming.

• evomx971

Posted July 12, 2006 - 03:55 PM

Since everyone else got the great deals on the Wileyco's off eBay before I had a chance, I ended up getting an FMF Q on closeout from Dennis Kirk for $200. I put it on with the rest of Dave's Mods so not sure about it's power characteristics but it's very well made and mounted easily. It's just barely louder than stock but sounds much better and is lighter. Looks great.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mudshark

Posted July 12, 2006 - 04:23 PM

Since everyone else got the great deals on the Wileyco's off eBay before I had a chance, I ended up getting an FMF Q on closeout from Dennis Kirk for $200. I put it on with the rest of Dave's Mods so not sure about it's power characteristics but it's very well made and mounted easily. It's just barely louder than stock but sounds much better and is lighter. Looks great.

I'm running a FMF Q2, apart from premature Decal failure, it's great. :ride:
Fit and Quality are great.

• ACMoodz

Posted July 12, 2006 - 06:16 PM

XRs only full stainless system with quiet core insert (inserted in my workbench drawer :ride: sounds much better sans the insert), and a combination of daves carb mods and dyno jet stage one jet and needle. Have not put it on a dyno, buts it sure does feel stronger!

• HondaXR650L

Posted July 12, 2006 - 10:43 PM

White Bros E-series rocks and the Edelbrock carb is not bad either and a whole lot cheaper. The power difference is not that much and for $400 difference I will live with that difference! :ride:

• aaaskeety

Posted July 13, 2006 - 02:47 PM

Running Evox Big Gun here. Looks and runs well w/ it - kinda raspy at throttle back-off though.

• Bigmutha

Posted July 13, 2006 - 03:22 PM

I have a Bills Pipes Thunder Series. I love it. Great quality and sound. XRR.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.