Help Please: Impellor removal

2 replies to this topic
  • dangermouse007

Posted July 09, 2006 - 12:10 PM

Ok before anybody says search I can't because its disabled at the moment:-

I need to know how you get the Impellor off the water pump off..as it just turn the engine over...I have the Bike in Gear (no Chain on) do I need the chain on or am i missing something ???

Have Read the Manual and it just says remove Impellor but does not say how ...

Thanks in Advance..

Numpty from England..

( incase you intersted, i'm trying to get the crank case off and I think have a shagged the Started Gear on the kick start ???)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dangermouse007

Posted July 09, 2006 - 01:49 PM

All done.. looks like the stopper is broken just need to get the clutch basket off now ..

• pops 56

Posted July 09, 2006 - 09:57 PM

All done.. looks like the stopper is broken just need to get the clutch basket off now ..

Don't know if it will help .When i was trying to get my basket off i used a impact screwdriver . I just removed the end and put the right size socket on and tapped with a hammer .I have also used a air impact gun a lot easier. Don't try to hold the basket with a bar to stop it turning by the (fingers) they snap off easy.Cheers.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.