5 replies to this topic
  • jetin

Posted July 09, 2006 - 07:22 AM

Me and my brother did this 9 days in the mountains and desert tour in may -06
best Holiday ever. KTM is allmost as god as yamaha? no but morocco is fun

• Bullwinkle

Posted July 09, 2006 - 09:43 AM

That kicks major ass! I've been to Morocco, but only in the coastal areas.

• CharlesFP

Posted July 11, 2006 - 09:07 AM

Sweet. I just saw a film called "The Hills Have Eyes" that was supposed to the set in the southwest US desert, but it was actually shot in Morocco. Morocco looks like it has some great desert riding, and very barren. I'm gonna start saving right now.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 300wby

Posted July 11, 2006 - 01:09 PM

That looks like an incredible tour.
If my math is correct the 10 day ride comes out to nearly $3000 US dollars. That’s a heckuva deal considering a cursory search on the internet for package deals came to around $800-$1000 for a 3 day ride here in the states. Of course it'll cost a fair deal to get yourself to Morocco in the first place but's Morocco! Sweet ride with the mountains and desert combo.....

• Bullwinkle

Posted July 11, 2006 - 04:42 PM

How come guys from Sweeden get to have all the fun? Oh yea, they're from Sweden.

• jetin

Posted July 15, 2006 - 10:07 AM

Yes 10 days are right, I almost lost a day on the big sand dunes. I had to high speed and could not stop at the top. I landed on the other side on my head. Thats wat I have been told. I don`t remember it myself.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.