Posted July 08, 2006 - 07:00 AM

You still lurking here?

• Ga426owner

Posted July 08, 2006 - 11:46 AM

He rarely is on TT any more - you can find him on
http://www.ga-mxracing.com

• Jekel

Posted July 08, 2006 - 07:36 PM

Thanks. Thought I seen him on another forum last night and I'm not registered.

• cowboyona426

Posted July 08, 2006 - 07:58 PM

I haven't seen him around in ages, seems like a lot of the guys who used to be regulars have disappeared from this site...

• HONDA RIDER493

Posted July 08, 2006 - 08:07 PM

hey jekel where you live at in missouri...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted July 08, 2006 - 08:08 PM

I was supposed to meet up w/ him while I was in school in Atlanta 2 years ago. He had an extra bike for me!

I was in school from 10:30pm - 7am, Sunday - Thursday.

I spent pretty much all my time exhausted from those f-ed up hours...

that or drunk...!!!

• Jekel

Posted July 08, 2006 - 08:30 PM

HR493- I'm located in Chadwick.
Kevin- Those hours would suck...
Cowboy426- I agree on the old members. I have lurked alot at times and not recognized many names, not that I did major posting. Haven't ridden much in the dirt the last 2 years, do to injuring my foot trying to outdo my daughter:-) Did you know trees don't move when you slide into them wrapped out in fourth??? This one didn't even blink:-)

• RideRaceLive123

Posted July 08, 2006 - 09:27 PM

I know. When ever I search I find rrreeaallly good posts of people that are not hear any more. It would be soo much more fun if people that were here when TT first started because it is getting kinda boring now.

• TimFurryBalls

Posted July 09, 2006 - 12:02 AM

There are definitely a lot more "newbies" around lately. It's actually kind of weird without so many of the "old faces" around here anymore. Ah, I remember the days when old 'Rapture and Pavelkodfish would go at it. Then there were the rantings of Ego which lead to the birth of an off topic forum. There was Yamakaze with his bandana, Kritter- all 300+ pounds of him, and good old Dr. Davbrucas. Those were the days.

• Jekel

Posted July 09, 2006 - 06:36 AM

Yes. I remember being a newbie and reading the posts and spitting pop all over the comp when ego and others went at it. I also remember when the 450 was new (or the 426 for that matter). Those were the days...

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.