2000 wr seat and tank for sale

4 replies to this topic
  • Young_Padawan

Posted November 12, 2001 - 10:50 PM

The seat cover is in good condition the tank has quite a few scratches. so ill let both of em go for like 75 bucks or sumthin real cheap. anyone want to buy?

• BlueThunder

Posted November 12, 2001 - 11:00 AM

Did ya make the switch to the YZ tank/seat. Just curious what set-up you went with?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Young_Padawan

Posted November 21, 2001 - 12:06 PM

Well i was riding like desert and sand dunes for a while so i had to get a bigger tank on my yz but now i'm going back to the stock yz setup.

but i prefer the yz setup its slimmer and more comfortable

• txthumper

Posted November 22, 2001 - 12:55 PM

hey just so happened a buddy of mine was riding this past weekend and he noticed his tank leaking atr the seams...you still have the combo and how would he go about buying it..we live in east texas...

• Young_Padawan

Posted November 26, 2001 - 03:40 PM

Yes i still have it. Umm there are a couple of ways to do it. THere is over the internet paypal and escrow. or theres check or money order. lmk. thanks

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.