What's my 99 WR worth?

3 replies to this topic
  • JDrooster

Posted July 07, 2006 - 10:13 AM

Folks,
I have a 1999 WR400. It is in superb shape. It has a yz fuel screw, a gytr insert , fatbars and a bajadesigns dual sport kit with rewound stator installed. It also has a 426 header which makes oil filter access easier. It has an Ohio street title. What would you estimate to be a good price for this bike? I want to get an e-start bike but have to get rid of this one first. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. thanks. -Jerry

• JDrooster

Posted July 08, 2006 - 09:18 AM

Anyone?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bg10459

Posted July 08, 2006 - 12:18 PM

LOOK HERE

Retail - $2475
Trade-In - $1665

Aftermarket goodies aren't worth much for resale, but the street title is (at least here in NY). If it's in really nice shape, I'd ask for $2500-2800 and settle for no less than $2000.

• Gadsen

Posted July 08, 2006 - 01:23 PM

LOOK HERE

Retail - $2475
Trade-In - $1665

Aftermarket goodies aren't worth much for resale, but the street title is (at least here in NY). If it's in really nice shape, I'd ask for $2500-2800 and settle for no less than $2000.

Keep in mind, selling to another private party, look for a price right in between the 2 shown above.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.