YZ426 Graphics Question Please Look!!!

5 replies to this topic
  • Junior426

Posted July 07, 2006 - 05:01 AM

First of all I have been looking for a graphics kit for my bike for a few months now and I havent found anything I like, all the ones I like are for the new 450s. Whilst browsing motosport i came across this

My bike filter is set for an '01 yzf426 and this still came up. I want aware that the 2006 alpha kit was available for the 426 and I'm still not sure it is. The picture shows a 450 but on the top of the page it reads: "Fits: 2001 Yamaha YZF426" I would be really happy if this was real but I'm not too sure about it. If anyone knows whether or not this kit is available for the 426 please let me know. Thanks :ride:

• elcamino76

Posted July 07, 2006 - 05:17 AM

i would call thoes people up and ask them and if they say it will fit then you are good. And if it dont fit you can call them out on it because they told you it would.

• e30M3

Posted July 07, 2006 - 05:34 AM

One industries makes an "alpha" kit for the 426 but it doesn't look like the picture shown. Look on One Industries web site under bike cosmetics for the Yamaha 426 and you will see it. (Personally I don't care for it).

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xnofriendsx

Posted July 07, 2006 - 07:20 AM

Flu Designs. Best graphics for the price.

Or check out this thread i started that showed photos, etc.

Flu Graphics Photos

• Junior426

Posted July 07, 2006 - 07:36 AM

FLU makes nice graphics at an excellent price but theyre just too plain for me. See what your saying about 2 different alpha grapics kits. What a pain in the :ride: it is to find good looking graphics for the 426. I love the look of the 06 technoflex and alpha kits by One Industries, too bad they dont fit :ride: I'm looking for a full graphics kit (tank, shrouds, seat cover) that is mostly black and dark blues with only a tiny bit of white, if you have any ideas, please post some pics. Thanks :ride:

• xnofriendsx

Posted July 07, 2006 - 07:40 AM

Not sure if you have tried all of these.....

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.