xr600r and xr650l header

2 replies to this topic
  • bigredxr

Posted July 06, 2006 - 04:32 PM

would like to know if xr600r and xr650l header are interchangable? Trying to buy fmf powerbomb header for my L and the xr650l oddly enough is no longer offered, but the xr600r is still available. shipping time and returning to much of a hassle to learn this on my own. Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hooter4444

Posted July 14, 2006 - 11:53 PM

Was looking at the same thing myself. I noticed on http://www.motojoe.c...tebro/pipes.htm that the part number for a xr 600 is the same for the xr 650L. I have been looking at other sites with fmf part numbers to try an cross reference them. I'll pm ya if I find anything out.

Rick

• Hooter4444

Posted July 15, 2006 - 11:27 AM

I contacted TREADMARKS, who put a powerbomb on his L (Beautiful moto by the way :ride: ) and he said he had no porblems with the fit. I am ordering mine soon :ride:

Rick

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.