Training Wheels Enduro

2 replies to this topic
  • rwcfrank

Posted November 12, 2001 - 08:44 AM

Anyone up near Foresthill this weekend??? The enduro was cancelled due to rain... Rode the first loop anyway and man was it slick.... The WR ran perfect and passed the sound test @98 db with an e series and 8 discs.....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jason_Williams

Posted November 12, 2001 - 09:07 AM

Cancelled because of the rain? You have got to be kidding!!! If we cancelled things up here in the NW from the rain my bike would still be at the dealer nice and shiney and waiting for some one else to buy it :)

• streich34

Posted November 12, 2001 - 11:26 AM

Too slick? I didn't think it rained that much. What loop did they have setup? I'm planning to sneak out of work on Wednesday and ride up there before it gets too wet this week!

Did they set a new date for the Enduro?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.