Best place to find used XR650Rs?

2 replies to this topic
  • hezekiahmunson

Posted July 06, 2006 - 11:45 AM

I have been watching Ebay and and cannot find any used XR650Rs anywhere near me in Eastern Pennsylvania. Other than here, are there any other sites you guys can direct me to to watch?

I am having an even harder time because I want to get it street titled so I have to have one where the owners name is on the title...many people dont transfer titles when they buy used.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Falls A Lot

Posted July 06, 2006 - 04:19 PM

I use ebay and cycle trader to monitor market prices and how long it takes to sell. I am considering selling mine. It's titled in Michigan.

• ProMed

Posted July 06, 2006 - 06:15 PM

I was in the same boat around 2 months ago. I was search cycle traders, ebay, and craigslist as well as many different newspaper online classifieds listing. Google really helped with the search, especially with craigslist. Finally found a street-legal XRR in SC and picked it up the next day. Good Luck!

Related Content

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.