27 replies to this topic
  • getdrunk

Posted July 07, 2006 - 07:26 PM

In that case....

it's not a Yamaha YZF, or,

the engine is in backward, or,

you're sitting on it backward, or,

the engine is in upside down, or,

you're too intoxicated to determine right from left.

dood that even made me laph. oops. yeah i said the wrong side. the stuff is on the right side. teh right oil line is the one i have at the bottom of the tank right now. does that sound right?

• bg10459

Posted July 07, 2006 - 07:31 PM

hey do you know any thing about computer spray. like if you breath it in. i reserched it and cantfind no info on if it kills or no.

It's probably CFC or HCFC or something like that. It really fries brain cells, hence your buzz (and more than likely why you can't tell which side your filter is on). I'd say it's not very good for you.... A friend of mine actually died from a similar activity many years ago.
You should be OK though. :ride:

• getdrunk

Posted July 07, 2006 - 07:39 PM

It's probably CFC or HCFC or something like that. It really fries brain cells, hence your buzz (and more than likely why you can't tell which side your filter is on). I'd say it's not very good for you.... A friend of mine actually died from a similar activity many years ago.
You should be OK though. :ride:

well that stuff is scarry. i meen its not even worth it. i dont see how it can make your voice deeper. even if it did mine is already sooper deep. and the high is like beeing drunk for a whole 30 seconds. and i read that a kid did it and 3 days lator he died so im a little freekd about it

no more that. i hope :ride:

• barch88

Posted July 07, 2006 - 08:49 PM

Your a ****ing idiot. End of story.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • getdrunk

Posted July 08, 2006 - 11:07 AM

Your a ****ing idiot. End of story.

hey barch88. your avaitor girl is freakn HOT!!!!!! :ride:

• elcamino76

Posted July 08, 2006 - 11:30 AM

getdrunk--i havent heard about it killing anyone but from what i heard you can pass out.

• CRFThumper

Posted July 08, 2006 - 02:08 PM

well that stuff is scarry. i meen its not even worth it. i dont see how it can make your voice deeper. even if it did mine is already sooper deep. and the high is like beeing drunk for a whole 30 seconds. and i read that a kid did it and 3 days lator he died so im a little freekd about it

no more that. i hope :ride:

I heard that it will improve your grammar and spelling!Wonder if it comes in a 55gal size?You are going to need a LOT! :ride:

• getdrunk

Posted July 10, 2006 - 11:12 AM

ok well does this sound right? the oil gets sucked in to the motor on the right side and is pushed out of the motor on the left side and on top of motor. right?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.