Need WR Plastic Headlight Housing/Shroud, anyone replace theirs?

3 replies to this topic
  • hartzpad

Posted July 05, 2006 - 06:55 PM

My '01 WR426F has some broken mounting tabs on its plastic headlight housing (where the number plate would be on other bikes) so it flops around and the headlight aims to the side. Does anyone have one that they replaced with an Acerbis or other unit? I can paypal money for one. A broken headlight assembly is fine as I don't need the light, just the plastic around it. If I can't find one, then I'll be forced to shell out $120 for the Acerbis Cyclops headlight which I really don't need right now.

Thanks.

• mc

Posted July 05, 2006 - 07:39 PM

Check Ebay. There was a couple of sets of plastic listed for sale last week.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jerryls

Posted July 05, 2006 - 09:05 PM

I bought a brand new headlight shell from Zanotti's for around $20. I think this is the part number you'll need: 5BF-84330-00-00

Jerry

• hartzpad

Posted July 06, 2006 - 08:23 AM

Thanks, ordered one from Zanotti's

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.