Milk And Oreos

10 replies to this topic
  • pigryder

Posted July 05, 2006 - 04:28 PM

Hey guys, Im sitting here munchin on some oreos and milk and thought I would tell what happened riding on sunday. My best riding buddy was following a friend of ours on his quad (I know gay) and the trail went up this big bank, about 5 maybe 6 feet high, and he thought the trail continued on the other side, but it turned sharp left at the top and he shot over the whole think probally had like 12 feet of air and landed in a small pond and went over the handle bars looked like slow motion :ride: It was a 04 crf450r and we had to tilt the bike skyward to drain out the water. After about 20 kicks and dam thing started :ride: good story huh, oh and later on the tranny fluid started foaming and puking out the vent hose :ride:

• motochris

Posted July 05, 2006 - 04:31 PM

Sooooo...you're saying your friend is kinda stupid?

• pigryder

Posted July 05, 2006 - 04:38 PM

Sooooo...you're saying your friend is kinda stupid?

no dude hes an awesome rider, I would say hes at least a B class offroad rider if not A class :ride:

• motochris

Posted July 05, 2006 - 04:44 PM

Only stupid people go that fast over something when they have no idea what's on the other side. Sooooo.....your friend is a stupid B class offroad rider if not A class.....right?

• justicedone

Posted July 05, 2006 - 07:39 PM

Errrrr

smoking dope with them cookies?

not the right forum for this eh?

lol

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • nxridge

Posted July 06, 2006 - 03:50 AM

people take things way too serious.
i see nothing wrong with him making that friendly post.

• pigryder

Posted July 06, 2006 - 04:50 AM

:ride:

• justicedone

Posted July 06, 2006 - 01:28 PM

if I was taking it TOO serious, would I laugh at him (IE: lol)

I reckon not...

its just way off topic for this forum being XR related...but I could care less, just a chance to break his balls Han's

• Big Red Paul

Posted July 06, 2006 - 04:58 PM

Were there any ducks on the pond ?

• Phuzzy McPhuzzface

Posted July 06, 2006 - 08:13 PM

Its his ride; he can use/abuse it anywhich way he wants to, lol....

But....drain the oil, drain the tranny fluid. Get _all_ the water out before you run it. Change it twice if you have to.

• pigryder

Posted July 07, 2006 - 10:27 AM

my buddy had to change the tranny oil 4 times till it cleared up, he was using a synthetic fluid and the stuff was boiling, foaming and puking out the vent tube, nice :ride:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.