how do i start the damb 426!!!!!!!?

81 replies to this topic
  • barch88

Posted July 05, 2006 - 11:21 PM

Why even start your bike if you can't ride it? Your just beating up the engine by starting it without all the fluids it needs and wants. I feel bad for that engine, poor thing ended up in your garage out of all the others it could have ended up in...

Jesus kid, I guess you like to throw money away.

• dougstar64

Posted July 06, 2006 - 02:31 AM

GetDrunk, you have ****ed your engine be even kicking it without oil in it, good day to you sir.

I cant stand to think the screaming it would have made when he fired it up for a couple of seconds. R.I.P My Yamaha friend *Takes hat off for a moment of silence*

• dougstar64

Posted July 06, 2006 - 02:34 AM

And another thing, no air filter will screw with the fuel/air mixture something crazy, PUT AN AIR FILTER ON IT YOU FEWL.

• gigan

Posted July 06, 2006 - 04:31 AM

Getdrunk,

Did you know you can use water instead of oil if you have none available?
I would fill it up with water then go rag the nuts of it, you would also then not need any water in the cooling system as you would have plenty in the engine already!

• Ga426owner

Posted July 06, 2006 - 05:06 AM

i had it running. it sounds awsom. its one LOUD mofo. i figerd out how to kick it.

it has alot of white smoke though. maby theirs dust on teh piston from sittin 6 months. idk hopfuly its not teh rings

This is the one that tickled me.............
one loud mofo....did it have a exhaust pipe hooked up? :ride:
Lots of white smoke? ....... classic

• 00YZ426FMRCD

Posted July 06, 2006 - 05:25 AM

Will I get in trouble with TT if I start a new thread in the suggestion box titled "Ban GetDrunk"?

Go for it....If he doesn't get banned soon, he will hopefully be back in grade school after the summer break...His assignment for the summer was to work on increasing his post count.

• getdrunk

Posted July 06, 2006 - 09:07 AM

This is the one that tickled me.............
one loud mofo....did it have a exhaust pipe hooked up? :ride:
Lots of white smoke? ....... classic

yeah loud! white bros system with a shorty and a 3.5 inch wide core. my mom and her bf pulled up in the drive way asking me what im doin and i started it and my moms like the cops are gona get called again.

• getdrunk

Posted July 06, 2006 - 09:10 AM

Why even start your bike if you can't ride it? Your just beating up the engine by starting it without all the fluids it needs and wants. I feel bad for that engine, poor thing ended up in your garage out of all the others it could have ended up in...

Jesus kid, I guess you like to throw money away.

i wanted to start it cause i didnt even know if it was a good motor. i baught it used from a quad racer that claimed it ran good with only 30 hours of races on it. i didnt know if he was lieing. i wanted t omake sure it would run and wasnt broke cause i looked at a gear on it and i saw a good amount of wear and first gear isnt working right.

when i started it and reved it for a sec then 3 neighbors came out and were looking cause i havent drove in 6 months.

• jamieyz426f01

Posted July 06, 2006 - 11:44 AM

:ride: :ride: :banana: :ride:

• barch88

Posted July 06, 2006 - 03:47 PM

my mom and her bf pulled up in the drive way asking me what im doin and i started it and my moms like the cops are gona get called again.

You must feel really proud... :ride:

when i started it and reved it for a sec then 3 neighbors came out and were looking cause i havent drove in 6 months.

:ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 450GN

Posted July 06, 2006 - 04:55 PM

i baught it used from a quad racer that claimed it ran good with only 30 hours of races on it.

why would you buy a ragged on race motor from a 426 for 1200 when you couldve have gotten a 450 motor for near same price

regardless... good luck with the motor and hope everything works out for yous guys

hmm are you normally a honda rider... that might explain some of this no oil nonsense :ride:

• crfmatt

Posted July 06, 2006 - 05:33 PM

Hey get drunk, did you try the sand? Im really happy with mine so far and ive been using it for years...only change it once each summer! :ride:

• getdrunk

Posted July 07, 2006 - 03:56 PM

i have oil in it now. i tryed to kick it over a couple times to get the oil through the motor. it started 2nd kick. sweet

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted July 07, 2006 - 05:36 PM

This guy has to be jerkin our chains, nobody is really this stupid.

Are they???

Oh, I see, his name is getdrunk.

And he is selling a quad.

Now I get it!!!

• getdrunk

Posted July 07, 2006 - 07:16 PM

This guy has to be jerkin our chains, nobody is really this stupid.

Are they???

Oh, I see, his name is getdrunk.

And he is selling a quad.

Now I get it!!!

im not selling nothin no more.
wat u get?
wat your peoples problums?? i dont call you's stupid/fat
w/e

• Frank_B

Posted July 07, 2006 - 07:27 PM

He's jerking your chains. Quit responding to the ridiculous questions.

It's unbelievable how gullible people are.

• getdrunk

Posted July 07, 2006 - 08:04 PM

He's jerking your chains. Quit responding to the ridiculous questions.

It's unbelievable how gullible people are.

o yeah. stop answering my QUESTIONS. OMG. dudes dont u get it. i ask a question. then you's say sumthin stupid to me and then the thred goes to
sh!t right away. maby if you's tryed to answer the question and not say what i am stuff would work better here on the site.

• getdrunk

Posted July 07, 2006 - 08:06 PM

why would you buy a ragged on race motor from a 426 for 1200 when you couldve have gotten a 450 motor for near same price

regardless... good luck with the motor and hope everything works out for yous guys

hmm are you normally a honda rider... that might explain some of this no oil nonsense :ride:

quad 450 motors arnt as powerful and torqy as the bike motors.

• dbehr624

Posted July 07, 2006 - 08:33 PM

Not to be offensive, but you deserve to be shot. I hope that you seize the motor and are unable to fix it ever. You are a disgrace to youth and to quad riders. I hope you have bad luck, you are the most ignorant person I have ever read of. :banana: :p :ride: :p :ride: :ride:

Finally somebody said it!

• barch88

Posted July 07, 2006 - 08:47 PM

I think you should start with this:

Posted Image

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.