OTD pricing

12 replies to this topic
  • kyle450rider

Posted July 05, 2006 - 10:47 AM

IM getting tired of calling dealers!All they will tell me is that the 2007 yzf 450 has went up 200 bucks this year.I can get another honda for 5899,why cant i find a yamaha for this price or close.If anyone knows of a dealer that you have had a good experience buying from and got a fair price please post them.I want a yamaha this year,but i WILL not pay retail for one.Thank you for your time.

• 00YZ426FMRCD

Posted July 05, 2006 - 10:56 AM

Try Here:

http://www.abernathy...esc=Motorcycles

May be a little bit of a drive for you - but could still be worth it...

• kyle450rider

Posted July 05, 2006 - 01:08 PM

Hey thanks alot.I checked out the dealership you listed and it is definately worth the drive!I'm going to give them a call and see if they will ship one to me.

• ridered55

Posted July 05, 2006 - 01:15 PM

Only way to go http://www.otdcycles...t.aspx?pageID=1

• Swanny40

Posted July 05, 2006 - 01:37 PM

Try Altus Motorsports. They might not be that far from you dependin on where you are in Kansas. They were very easy and pleasant to deal with.

www.altusmotorsports.com

Swanny

• kyle450rider

Posted July 05, 2006 - 10:14 PM

I will be giving Altus a call thursday.The closer the better.Have you did business with them before?If they can come close to abernathys i will have to give them my business!Thanks for the post.I cant believe that more people dont start these up with new models coming out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Swanny40

Posted July 06, 2006 - 02:14 PM

I will be giving Altus a call thursday.The closer the better.Have you did business with them before?If they can come close to abernathys i will have to give them my business!Thanks for the post.I cant believe that more people dont start these up with new models coming out.

I bought my '06 YZ450F from them with no issues. They were really nice and professional. Plus if you are out of state they don't charge you sales tax which really helps bring the cost down.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Swanny

• yzrulz

Posted July 06, 2006 - 08:16 PM

You might want to try Procycle, they have two different Yamaha locations in Missouri, Springfield and Columbia. I just bought a brand new 2006 YZ250 for $4799 OTD :ride: from the Springfield location and they also had 2006 YZ450F for $5799 OTD. You can check them both out at:

http://www.procycleu...catid=2&manid=2

They also do not charge you sales tax!

• motodude007

Posted July 07, 2006 - 02:44 PM

BEST PRICES IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
HTTP://WWW.LABIKEBARGAINS.COM

• Jekel

Posted July 08, 2006 - 07:24 AM

Try Procycle in Springfield, Mo. Great out the door prices on new bikes. But stay away from the service department:-) For service and they might be able to match prices, ry Surdyke Yamaha in Marionville , Mo. Surdyke is a great place to do business....

• ovrrdrive

Posted July 08, 2006 - 10:52 PM

www.rockriverpowersports.com

They ship and when I bought from them, they had the lowest prices in the country.

Give Mike a call and tell him some guy on TT told you to ask for him.

• ovrrdrive

Posted July 09, 2006 - 03:05 AM

As a matter of fact, Rock River Powersports just listed a YZ450f for $5595 and a YZ250f limited for $4995 on ebay...

They'll give you those prices without bidding if you email them or call them...

Seriously, they are great to deal with. Shipping is like $200.

yz450f
YZ250f

• Treagan

Posted August 16, 2006 - 03:02 PM

OTD sports in So cal. has 06 450's for 5699 and yellow for 5999 OTD. Thats a screamin deal for CA for anyone still waiting. I got my SE last month for 6299 and was stoked, ...at the time.
http://www.labikebargains.com/

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.