Graphics for WR450 (05) w/IMS Tank?

5 replies to this topic
  • MTrowbridge

Posted July 04, 2006 - 10:26 PM

I've put an IMS tank on my WR450. It's natural color, and I haven't been able to find a good graphics kit which looks good on both the BLUE radiator shrouds (to fit the tank, these are YZ, not WR shrouds) and the NATURAL tank.

Aftermarket graphics for the YZ shrouds don't fit the IMS tank...and most of them seem to have white pieces which fades into the natural color tank.

Anyone know of good looking graphics that will work for me?

Posted July 05, 2006 - 04:21 AM

I am not saying they look good but her is a pic of mine. I bought the graphics off of ebay for $20. The white does not fade in too bad.

• 3boyz3dogz

Posted July 05, 2006 - 03:19 PM

I haven't bought any graphics from these guys yet, but I plan to. From the looks of their website, they'll do custom work. Hope it helps...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MTrowbridge

Posted July 06, 2006 - 04:01 PM

Looks nice. Thanks!

• sidewinder2

Posted July 06, 2006 - 07:16 PM

don't put graphics on the tank, it looks fine without them. I left my nat tank bare and it looks great!! And I can see my gas level easily. :ride: 05 YZ and WR radiator shrouds are identical! The 06 WR and 05 YZ shrouds are also identical!

Jeff :ride:

• Desracer

Posted July 06, 2006 - 08:13 PM

The BNG's will just peel off anyway so stay nude. Try a billet gas cap for some bling factor, then everyone will talk about it and forget your lack of stickers. Just an idea.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.