: ) back in the saddle : )

No replies to this topic
  • xrracer36

Posted November 12, 2001 - 04:49 AM

i finally got my wr back together and running!!!!!!!!!!!!
runs incredible...i don't think it was in time before.. the engine braking seems a little different now... maybe not as much.... and it hasn't backfired on me yet. i rode for like an hour saturday, and raced a harescramble yesterday... slight overheating yesterday (stuck and spinning on a log for a short time) but once i got out of the woods and onto the track, i didn't have any more problems the rest of the day. noticed rear brake sqeak everyone was complaining about. :) oh well, not too bad, i can deal with it. i got it stuck in a mud hole up to the bottom of the side panels first lap, so i lost like 3 laps right off the bat trying ot get out, but rode good after that. (i was trying to ride it like a 2-smoke, but fixed my riding style and rode great!!!)
excellent at wheelies now!!!!! :D
just updating. :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.