Looking for a WR450!!!

1 reply to this topic
  • OWENLO

Posted July 04, 2006 - 02:13 PM

Anyone in the western region want a VERY WELL MAINTAINED YZ250F? I bought this bike brand new in 2003 and have changed the oil and filter every 3 rides and checked the valves every ride(still never needed adjusting). It has been pampered and only raced 1 time the rest of the riding has been trails in Georgia. It is BONE stock with the factory plastic still on it and NO stress creases as it has only been laid down 1 time the second time I rode it. Looking to do a partial trade out for a WR450 with someone. If anyone is interested please PM me and I will get with you ASAP. I am now in Canon City Colorado.

OWENLO

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • OWENLO

Posted July 05, 2006 - 07:10 PM

Bump :ride:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.