Acerbis 25-28ltr Fuel Tank

3 replies to this topic
  • wattsy

Posted July 04, 2006 - 03:05 AM

Thinking of fitting one of those 25 Ltr long range tanks to my 01 WR426. Does anyone know if the same tank will fit on a later model WR when i decide to update later. The tanks are worth $650.00 here and don't really want to buy another when i update.

• Drunken Monkey

Posted July 04, 2006 - 03:24 AM

First thing, only buy from USA. I do it all the time.
It will cost you about $US60 to ship.

Secondly, no it won't fit both bikes.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • chrispy1202

Posted July 05, 2006 - 12:36 AM

I put the Acerbis 25 litre tank on my '03 WR450 and love it for backcountry trips. My friend wanted the same size tank for his '01 WR426, but the frames are totally different. If you find one please let me know.
Cheers
Chris :ride:

• wattsy

Posted July 05, 2006 - 02:54 AM

Thanks for the replies.How much in Oz dollars does it cost landed here for the 25litre?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.