Just installed my Acerbis Rally Pro Hand Guards

8 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted July 01, 2006 - 01:21 PM

Thanks guys for recommending these, they are great, aluminum inside them for strength in case I fall, lol. Here are some installed pics.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• bcs

Posted July 01, 2006 - 07:26 PM

max, what did you mount the mirror to? does it still pivot down from there?

• MojaveThumper

Posted July 01, 2006 - 07:47 PM

:ride:

Did you find that you had to trim up the clutch handle? Had too on mine

• red7

Posted July 01, 2006 - 08:05 PM

Looks good....I love mine!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MountainMax

Posted July 02, 2006 - 07:22 AM

I never had to trim my clutch handle as my signal light switch moved the clutch lever in already so it cleared, I did put three spacers on the brake side to clear the lever though. I mounted my mirror over to the left further and screwed it on to the hot start lever, I had a post and better pics on this earlier,

• minkkinen

Posted July 05, 2006 - 01:41 PM

Looks good... Do you have the front brake hose going under, or on top the inner mounting bracket???

Thanks... Sami

• MountainMax

Posted July 05, 2006 - 02:51 PM

I cut off the top tab of the brake housing and rolled the hos up and over, seems to work fine.

• Thumper_Bloke

Posted July 05, 2006 - 03:30 PM

Nice, those are the same ones that came on my 2004. They protect very well.

• MountainMax

Posted July 05, 2006 - 05:48 PM

right on, on those cold Labrador days, they will help a little to keep my hands a little warmer, as you can see i ride when there is still snow around, short sumers this far north, got to get out when you can
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.