JD..... Urgent !

No replies to this topic
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted November 10, 2001 - 09:47 AM

My favorite Yamaha parts clerk .....screwed up my order again....I got everything that you told me to get except the 100 PAJ...they sent me the #2 PAJ....

Will it be ok if I ride with the setup you gave me -the 100 PAJ for a couple of days until the jet arrives or should I reverse everything until I get the Jet....

Current Setup:

OBEKN on clip #3

Main Jet : 170
Pilot Jet : 48
Pilot Air Jet : 75 (100 ETA Next Tuesday)

Pain or no pain I gotta go to the woods tomorrow....cannot ride the couch any longer!

Please advise ASAP so I can put blue back together..

Thanks...

[Test Ride] Much better mid range, Wheelies in every gear...Idle Problem is gone...Quite a bit of decelleration popping though...[lean condition right?] Open Air screw another 1 turn mabe?

[Test Two] Increased Idle, Put airbox lid back on. Good power still, Deceleration popping Gone...

Bonzai :)

[ November 10, 2001: Message edited by: YAMAKAZE ]

[ November 10, 2001: Message edited by: YAMAKAZE ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.