Another One Bites The Dust

1 reply to this topic
  • RetSenior

Posted November 09, 2001 - 08:56 PM

Posted on the KTM site:

Originally posted by PMAUST:
Thanks everyone especially Sledge916! I called Larsons and bought the 520 EXC. It should be delivered by late next week. Then i'll be pestering you guys with stupid newbie questions. :) Can't wait! :D Thanks again! Paul

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PMAUST

Posted November 10, 2001 - 06:20 AM

Man, you have no privacy on these forums! :) Ok, ok, I admit it. The bike looks appealing to me. Thought i'd give it a try. YeeHAA! Should be here berfore Turkey Day!!!!! :D Speaking of that RetSenior, are you and Uncle Moose going to come up to Stonyford for Tday festivities? Maybe you can give me some pointers on my new bike! :D I'll be there bad back and all. P
P.S. check out my signature.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.