Best Graphics kit??

9 replies to this topic
  • 150 Fuelie

Posted June 29, 2006 - 08:34 AM

The left side radiator shroud decal came off and I want to replace it. Anybody aware of a kit that looks close to stock? 04 WR450 kits seem hard to come by.
Yamaha will sell a little damn wr450 decal for a couple bucks but that's it. I have to buy the tank decals along with the shroud decals for almost $200.00, what's the deal there :ride:

• camaro345

Posted June 29, 2006 - 07:56 PM

Theres a few companies that make a decal kit to look like factory. Factory effex is the first that comes to mind. Theres also some factory looking kits at dennis kirk. Much cheaper, $50-$75 range for entire kit compared to factory oem.

• lixno

Posted June 29, 2006 - 11:51 PM

I like very much the One industries graphic kit. Take a look at their web site.

• 06WR450FSM

Posted June 30, 2006 - 10:52 PM

Go to and look up OEM parts for your bike. Check the Side Cover assembly. They want $51.26 for the right shroud graphic. Still high, but you can buy it separately.

Better yet, call the TT store...

• Canuck

Posted July 04, 2006 - 04:40 PM

go custom, check out:

expensive and slow delivery but killer product

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 3boyz3dogz

Posted July 05, 2006 - 03:31 PM

Here's another custom graphic shop I found. I haven't bought from there yet, so no product info. I like the designs and will buy some in a couple weeks.

• drtbk4ever

Posted July 05, 2006 - 06:06 PM

Check out the graphics kits found through the TT store. Hope this link works.

• tshe1

Posted July 06, 2006 - 06:59 AM

if you want something cheep, simple and nice, here is what i did:
bought one vinyl decal sheet (100cm x 70cm) and one white about 5$.
cut the shape of the shrouds , head light , fork guards,front fender.
bought Yamaha logo and symbol (11) blue and white for 16$.
what i get from it you can see on "my garage" (before and after).
simple and nice.
off course can't have decal on the tank itself for this kind of decals (vinyl).

• RSWR450F

Posted July 06, 2006 - 12:48 PM

ACE graphic WR450F 2004:

Blackbird graphic WR426F 2002:

• David37

Posted July 06, 2006 - 09:27 PM

Factory Effex makes stock replacement graphics for your bike, I think they are $40 but are made of much thicker material.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.